Can I get approved for a car loan if I have bad credit?
Yes, Right Car specializes in BAD CREDIT and NO CREDIT. Our rates start at 4.9%. Our loans are super easy, they are open and free to pay off any time.
Can I finance a car with No Money Down?
Yes you can, in fact 85% of all our financing is done with Zero Down, even with Bad Credit. We can delay all of your car loan payments for up to 90 days oac.
How quickly can I get my Car?
You can normally pickup your vehicle next business day. RightCar takes great care to ensure that your new off lease vehicle has been properly inspected, certified, emission tested and fully detailed prior to delivery.
Where do your vehicles come from?
Almost all of our 500 vehicle inventory comes directly Off Lease. We purchase most of our off lease vehicles directly from Honda Canada Finance, Nissan Canada, Mazda Credit, Ford Credit, GMAC Credit, Mercedes and BMW Credit.
What’s in it for me?
Zero Down Financing
Safety Inspection & Emissions
Parking/ETR fines handled
Cash Back up to $2500
Millions of people are have bad credit and many more are joining their ranks daily. You might be one of the millions of Canadians who have bad credit.
Getting a bad credit auto loan from traditional sources such as dealerships and banks is harder than ever. Various financial establishments give loans for people with bad credit in Ontario, Scarborough, Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton, Kitchener, Barrie and Oakville. Applying for a bad credit car loan requires some forethought. As you shop around for the best car loan rate, remember to consider your options carefully.
For example, the low rate auto loans that are advertised online and in newspapers might not be the interest rate you will actually get approved for. Most Auto Dealers will advertise their lowest auto finance rates regardless of whether most of their clients only qualify for the highest sub prime car loans. There are no guarantees that you will get the lowest rate car loan.
Loans for people with bad credit also charge higher interest rates because banks will base their risk according to your beacon score. If you recently defaulted on a loan, have a slow payment history, have new credit or no credit or if you have taken on too much debt, your interest rates will rise as your risk level rises. You may be surprised to know that most banks will decline your auto loan application.
Things to Remember About Bad Credit Auto Loans
• RightCar takes your entire financial picture into account. when searching for an auto loan it is important that you find a company which can work with your credit issues for the long term.
• With over 22 Financing Sources available offering sub prime auto loans in Ontario. Carefully choosing your auto finance specialist has become even more critical to securing your auto loan approval.
• Rebuilding bad credit takes a few careful steps in the right direction. Once your credit rebuilding plan has begun the rest is patience and careful planning.
• The interest rates for a bad credit auto loan depends on a few factors such as how current your outstanding debts are and your past credit repayment history.
• You can reduce the interest on your Toronto auto loan by making your payments and getting current on your past due debts.
• Bank who lend car loans in Ontario will allow dealers to markup to 145% of Canadian black book value. While this seems to be attractive to many buyers, we discourage our clients from financing used cars with zero down.
Do not despair if you are one of the millions of people with bad credit. Your next Ontario auto loan will be the perfect opportunity to repair your credit in the shortest amount of time.
Get On The Road to Rebuilding Your Credit. RightCar is proud to be 100% Free and Secure. This means your personal information will never be shared or sold to any collection agency.